Friday, March 28, 2008

Pygmalion

Before watching the drama Pygmalion, I have read the book before. Between the book and the drama, the book was more explicit. Some of the scenes in the book were not included in the drama. However, even some of the scene in the book are not included it does not change the plot. The thing that really gets my attention is the actor were almost exactly the same, the physical appearance for example the hair, height just like what I have read before. The actor utterances were also the same. Among the drama that I have watched before Pygmalion is my favourite.

2 comments:

nurshaznisamsuri said...

Hi again, Ira! This is my second comment to you. You are lucky to be able to read the play before watching the movie. I do not have the chance to read it because I do not have the book. I would like to thank you, though because you explain to me all the necessary plot that I have to know about Pygmalion. Do read my blog on Pygmalion and if you like, you can give me your comment in my blog. There is one thing I would like you to know. Sadly to say that I prefer A Streetcar Named Desire more than I like Pygmalion. Until, then, bye bye!(^_^)

Nur Ain said...

I agree with Siti Zahirah Nor, on the comments she makes on a play “Pygmalion". I also have read the book before and found out that there is lot of the scene in the book has been cut in the movie. At first, I was quite frustrated but then I think the scene that has been cut in the movie do not affect the plot of the story, so the ‘Pygmalion’ in the movie still as interesting as ‘Pygmalion’ in the book.